Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day jitters

I don't know about you, but I've been relentlessly praying for the past few weeks about this election. I KNOW that God is in control and that nothing will happen that it not first filtered through His Hands. But sometimes it's easy to be distracted by "what if?"

Well. Let me just tell you! I just read the most incredible encouragement that made me want to shout Hallelujah! at the top of my lungs.

If you find yourself reading this today (election day) or any day after and are concerned about the direction in this country's leadership, please visit Beth Moore's blog at: http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/2008/11/psalm-11824.html.

This is strong Word that gave my faith new strength today.

Trusting God for all of our tomorrows...

No comments:

Post a Comment